BEST OF THE WEEK
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Kit
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Board:
- The updated Pi 3 Model B plus design is based around a B plus Broadcom BCM2836 SoC, which includes a Quad-Core ARM7 900 MHz processor
- Processor: ARM7 900MHz CPU
- USB: 4 x USB Ports
- Ethernet: 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Video Output: HDMI and Composite
- Sound: L/R Stereo
- Memory: 1.4 GB Ram
- Operating System: Uses micro SD card slot to load O/S
- Digital interfaces: 2 onboard ribbon slots for Camera and Display
- GPIO: 40 GPIO pins, backward compatible to B and B+ board
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Power Supply: External 5V
- I/O Operation Level: 3.3V
- Board Size: 85mm*56mm*1.6mm
- Only Model B plus board
USB Cable A Male to Type B for Arduino
USB Cable A Male to Type B printer is a USB male head used to connect the computer’s USB interface; the other end is the mouth of the mouth, for connecting a USB printer, Arduino Uno boards, and Arduino Megas.
10A Intelligent Solar Controller with LCD
This is a Digital PWM Solar Charge Controller for the lead-acid batteries connected to a solar power system. When connected to the battery, this charge controller automatically detects the battery voltage from 12V-24V. This charge controller has some advanced features like built-in short circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse voltage protection, overload protection, etc which makes it ideal for grid power systems.
USB Host Shield for Arduino UNO
The USB Host Shield contains all of the digital logic and analog circuitry necessary to implement a full-speed USB peripheral/host controller with your Arduino UNO. This means you could use your Arduino to interface with and control any USB slave device – thumb drives, digital cameras, Bluetooth dongles, and much more!
Arduino Nano Development Board
Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality as the Arduino Duemilanove but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
Arduino Uno R3 Complete Starter Kit
This Uno R3 Beginners Kit for Arduino is great for absolute beginners’ UNO Kit. The kit comes with numbered components that would create 15 unique projects from a blinking LED to an RGB light dimmer. One of my favorite things about this Uno kit is the fact that it suits all scopes when it comes to electronics kits. Each piece of sensor included is clearly labeled.
POPULAR IN CATEGORY
LIMITED TIME OFFER
PREMIUM AUDIO QUALITY HEADPHONES
SING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable.