A breadboard is a rectangular plastic board with a bunch of tiny holes in it. These holes let you easily insert electronic components to prototype (meaning to build and test an early version of) an electronic circuit, like this one with a battery, switch, resistor, and an LED (light-emitting diode). The connections are not permanent, so it is easy to remove a component if you make a mistake, or just start over and do a new project. This makes breadboards great for beginners who are new to electronics. You can use breadboards to make all sorts of fun electronics projects, from different types of robots or an electronic drum set, to an electronic rain detector to help conserve water in a garden, just to name a few.
- 2 Distribution Strips, 200 tie-points.
- 630 tie-points in IC/ circuit areas.
- ABS plastic with color legend.
- Dimension: 6.5*4.4*0.3 inch.
- Hole/Pitch Style: Square wire holes (2.54mm)
- ABS heat Distortion Temperature: 84° C (183° F)
- Rating: 300/3 to 5Amps.
- Insulation Resistance : 500MΩ / DC500V.
There are no reviews yet.