Piezo buzzers are simple devices that can generate basic beeps and tones. They work by using a piezo crystal, a special material that changes shape when voltage is applied to it. If the crystal pushes against a diaphragm, like a tiny speaker cone, it can generate a pressure wave which the human ear picks up as sound. Simple change the frequency of the voltage sent to the piezo and it will start generating sounds by changing shape very quickly.
- Rated Voltage: 6V DC
- Operating Voltage: 4-8V DC
- Rated current: <30mA
- Sound Type: Continuous Beep
- Resonant Frequency: ~2300 Hz
- Small and neat sealed package
- Breadboard and Perf board friendly
There are no reviews yet.