Join The Qonett Electronics WhatsApp Group
The Qonett Electronics Community is made up of makers, engineers, hobbyists, students, professionals, and more, all driven by a common passion for electronics.
By joining our community you get to meet other people like you, get the help you need for your project, and enjoy electronics together.
In the community we share projects, discuss topics related to electronics, new products, and services from the Qonett Electronics team, and help customers get fast support.
Before you join, here are some rules you will need to adhered to.
- Always keep to the purpose of the group! Don’t spam or share irrelevant messages about other topics such as ads, jokes, forward messages, devotionals, religion, or politics.
- Post your message in one single chunk of text, don’t post every word or sentence in a new message.
- If you need help with a project, provide as much detail as you can, including what solutions you have tried so far.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful when talking to others.
- Don’t have one-on-one conversations in the group.
- Don’t be offended if others leave. Not everyone wants the same information.
- Do politely excuse yourself before you leave a group.
If you are not sure, ask yourself these simple questions before you post:
- Is this relevant?
- Is this necessary?
- Is this a good time to post?
When you join for the first time please introduce yourself, stating your name, what you do and your interests.
For example Hi, my name is Prince, a 2nd year engineering student. I am interested in electronics, Arduino, and programming. Nice meeting you all.
Join by clicking the link below.
Qonett WhatsApp Group
See you soon!